At WyzGuys, we provide a wide array of computer and network support services to business and residential customers in the St Croix Valley, western Wisconsin, St. Paul, and East Metro area.
We specialize in computer and network security, using best of breed hardware and software security products to protect our clients from malicious Internet threats. We are an AVG Silver Reseller.
We install wireless computer networks in residential and small business sites. We also configure new or existing local area networks (LANs) to work with high speed Internet access via DSL or Broadband Cable.
We are Microsoft Certified Professionals and Microsoft Small Business Specialists and specialize in Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 & 8 operating systems, as well as Office 2010 and 2013; Internet Explorer, Outlook and Windows Mail.
We also have an extensive knowledge of local telephone, long distance and wireless communication products and services, and provide consultation services prior to ordering new voice or data services, and managing the order implementation and installation process for our clients.
Whether you need a simple computer upgrade; an operating system or software installation, upgrade, or support; or a complete LAN solution for your home or office, WyzGuys will handle your project at rates you can afford.
WyzGuys was founded in 2001. We are part of the WyzCo Group Inc. We have worked in the computer networking and telecommunications industries since 1989 for companies such as:
- Washington County Library – part of the information technology staff for this library system, supporting library employees and patrons.
- Patterson Companies – providing line of business software and information technology services and support to the dental, veterinary, and home health care industries.
- Keane – an international computer and information technology services company, providing technology project support to Fortune 500 companies.
- Teligent, Inc – competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC) and internet service providers (ISP).
- Qwest Communications and USWest Communications – a regional Bell operating company providing telephone, Internet, and data privateline services
- MCI – a long distance interexchange carrier providing long distance voice and data services including hosted VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- AT&T Cellular – cellular and digital wireless telephone service provider.
- American Paging Inc – a wireless services company providing numeric and text paging services, and cellular telephone services.
Information Technology Certifications
- CompTIA A+ – February 7, 2014
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – September 12, 2013
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist – May 27, 2008
- AVG Authorized Reseller – Jan 8, 2008
- Dell Certified System Expert – Jan 17, 2006
- Lexmark Certified Technician – Jan 11, 2006
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, (MCSE) – May 23, 2001
- Cisco Sales Expert (CSE) – June 23, 2000
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – Mar 18, 2000